Please click on the link below for access to our Adult Behaviour Policy.
Finding the right time to talk
Talking PANTS is as simple as teaching your child how to cross the road. You know your child better than anyone. And you'll know when they're ready and how much detail to go into. Some parents found these moments helped them start the conversation:
- bathtime, applying cream or when getting your child dressed
- car journeys
- going swimming and saying that what's covered by swimwear is private
- during a TV show that features a sensitive storyline
- singling along to our PANTS song with Pantosaurus.
- For more information please visit the NSPCC Website
- Click Here